Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Picture CHAOS

"Attention! Boys! We are going to have a great Christmas picture shoot of you two in your sweaters for our Christmas cards this year!"

"Is any one listening to me at all?"

Why do I often find myself asking Noah what he has done with his brother?
Okay, so when you get this picture on your Christmas card just know that we attempted to shoot the picture in very handsome sweaters...that just did not go as well as the pajamas. And I figured out how to get the date off the pictures AFTER this picture was made. GRRRRR

2 comments:

The Noltes said...

Oh Cameron!
Those boys are adorable! They look so cute in their matching jammies. Photo shoots can be stressful but sometimes the best pictures happen when you least expect it.
We hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year, too.
love from Colorado,
Susan

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures but it is hard for me to read the words on the dark red background. Is there anyway I can lighten it on my computer? Give hugs to the boys.
Love, Nanna