Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daddy's Toys

Don't you just love old toys? I mean toys that are 20 and 30 years old? We have thrown away and donated almost all of Noah's toys. They break and mess up so easily. Noah and Ethan both love playing with their Daddy's old toys. I cannot believe how well Snoopy-Dog and Santa have held up for 32 years! I am thankful that they have a daddy who took good care of his toys so that his boys could some day play with them (I am sure that was what he was thinking about when he was 2).
Snoopy-Dog, or "Snoop" for short-per Noah.

Santa at dinner.

Ethan likes to drag Santa around.Poor Santa.
Today at lunch Santa and friends ate with Noah. He was beyond himself with excitement.



1 comment:

The Noltes said...

Yes, we love old toys! We have
Grandad's old TinkerToy set and the wooden blocks that Matt and Sarah used to build lots of things so many years ago.
I love these photos Cameron.
love, Susan