Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hired Help

Well, maybe not hired...but helpful! Do you remember this summer I posted about Noah helping to wash vehicles (and his bike)?
Well, Ethan has decided to chip in and sweep the floors!



This week Ethan has not felt very well. Nanna is coming tomorrow, so hopefully he will be better in the morning. Tonight, Timmy and Noah were in the Henderson Christmas parade, driving one of the vehicles from the dealership; but Ethan and I stayed home. I have a hot date Saturday night and need to get Ethan completely well, so he and Noah can spend the night with Poppa and Nanna!

2 comments:

The Noltes said...

Ethan is being so helpful, Mommy!
I hope he feels better today so he and his big brother has a good time at Nana and Papa's house! Have fun on your date, Cameron and Timmy!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, he is cute sweeping the floors, send him to my house. Oh, and hope you enjoy your HOT date!!

Missy