The boys are back at home from a fun night and Sunday with Poppa and Nanna (or the "spring .chicken" as Noah calls her). Ethan was very tired and our first attempt at Christmas pictures was unsuccessful. Hopefully we will have better luck tomorrow night. I have been thinking about all of the things Noah and Ethan have gone through this past year. A year ago I felt that Noah was never going to get used to having Ethan around and that he would never learn to love Ethan. Now, I see that Noah has adjusted to life with Ethan and can hardly remember what it was like before we had 2 boys. Their bond grows every day...whether it is knocking each other upside the head, or loving each other. They are always together. The first thing each one does in the morning when he wakes up is look for the other. Below are some pictures of the 2 that I love over the past couple of months. Maybe I will have Christmas pictures to post tomorrow night...we shall see...

2 comments:
Brothers. Everybody needs one, really.
I think there is a special bond between brother to brother. Your boys have that already! Someday they will be adult brothers who will have a shared history and many family memories. What a gift to them.
love, Susan
Post a Comment