David had to work the day before Christmas, so he, Trina and the girls loaded up and headed to Nanna and Poppa's to have early Christmas. Everyone (including Aunt Laura and future Uncle Wes) came to our house Monday night for our Christmas between the cousins!
Aren't they all adorable!

Noah really took to the girls. He loved on them and talked to them. Ethan, however, had other ideas of how to play with the babies that did not include cuddling!

I love this picture of Noah and Bella! He just makes her laugh!

Ethan decided to get into the action. Here he is with Noah and Bella.

I love this picture! Ava looks like she is shocked at a camera!

Ava opening her fantastic gift from The Burks. (Side note: notice the Valentine's Day bag? Noah collected all of Ethan's too small socks and decided that was Ava and Bella's Christmas gift).

Ethan playing with his front loader.

Noah tearing into his gift from Uncle David and Aunt Trina.
Noah, Ethan, Ava and Bella.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Don't I have the cutest grandchildren ever. I would like copies of the pictures.
Love,
Nanna
i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,
Post a Comment