Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First New Year's Accomplishments

So, we have started off 2009 with a bang: we are no longer giving Ethan a bottle. However, now he will not drink his formula. At all. It is as if he has finally discovered real good food and wants nothing to do with the medical formula! I've talked with his specialist, nutritionist and a nurse and they have all said that he will be fine. He continues to gain weight and eats a LOT...but it is really weird not giving him a bottle. He is also going to bed by himself. I just lay him in his crib, insert pacifier and off he goes...and he sleeps to 8, 9, or sometimes 10. I cannot believe it!


When our friends were at the house the other night, we came upon Noah and Tyler in deep discussion over my computer. My screen saver is all 1 billion of my pictures and Noah was very intently explaining every single one of them to Tyler. It is so funny to watch him have real grown-up conversations with other people. A woman asked him tonight if he would like some candy and he replied "No. My mouth is full." Oh-funny side note-the other day Noah asked me if he was wearing "brieves". I said, "brieves?" "Yes." he said. And showed my his underwear. How cute is that?????!!!!!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute...Cute!! You just never know what is going to come out of their mouths!!!

The Noltes said...

Ethan is getting to be a Big Boy!
Big Brother is growing up too fast! I wonder if they have underwear discussions at preschool? I'll bet they do!