Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Ethan Check-Up and Other Total Randomness
We had Ethan's specialist check-up today and he weighs 22.8 pounds and is 32 inches long! His weight really jumped! He went from the 10th percentile last time to the 25-50 percentile in weight and from 50th percentile to 75-90th on his height! He did great! We will have to hear back from his labs before we know if his not drinking his formula is okay. ^Fingers Crossed^
We can't seem to figure out where all of Ethan's pacifiers have gone...they keep turning up in the most random places...
As does Ethan...
We ordered Noah several books from Usborne (my FAVORITE children's books!!!!!) So far, we have both really enjoyed The Emperor's New Clothes. That is such a cute book! I loved it when I was younger and Noah thinks it is hysterically funny! (Side note: I have to replace the word "stupid" in this book. Instead, "Not very smart people could not see the clothes").

Labels:
Ethan Samuel,
Every day Random Pictures,
Noah sayings,
Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are keeping our fingers crossed that Ethan can proceed with eating regular food and skipping the special formula!! His height and weight numbers are great!
Wish I could read some books with those boys!!
love, Susan
YAY...I was thinking about you all today, and wondered how it went!!
Post a Comment