Noah got new slippers. Well. Actually, I ordered Noah and Ethan matching baseball slippers. However, size 3 meant big-and-can-fit-mommy size 3. Seriously. How cute are these?

He's pretty proud of them.

I had to post pictures of Noah wearing his Spy Gear night vision glasses. He loves to get in my closet and see in the dark. I am afraid I am going to regret this purchase...

Ethan's new thing is checking himself out in the oven door and dishwasher. He looks at himself forever.
He is cutting more teeth and was a little fussy today! He and Noah both had early bedtime tonight. Now that Noah is 4 1/2 he does not like to nap at all. So, if he does take a nap, he can stay up a little later. However, if he does not, like today, take a nap, he has to be in bed by 8.

Also, please keep Ava in your prayers. She is still in the hospital and it is now going on 3 weeks. She is getting better and David and Trina hope to come home first of the week.

I think this is one of the cutest pictures!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment