Monday, January 26, 2009

Updates

Sweet Noah. Just look at that innocent face!
After a week of fighting the stomach virus and runny noses, we decided to go to Jackson Saturday night. I planned my 2-week menu, made my grocery list, and off to Wal-Mart and Los Portales we went! As we entered in Wal-Mart I headed to the grocery aisle and Timmy, Noah and Ethan headed to the toys. Of course. Several minutes later, they approached and what was Noah carrying? A rubber snake. What is mommy's biggest fear? SNAKES. It looks so real, it is scary! I would post a picture, but Noah sleeps with it. We headed to Los Portales, and what went in with us? The snake. What did the bus boy chase me down with while I was paying and the boys were headed out the door? The rubber snake. EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!
Meal time is a big deal for Ethan. He gets so tired from eating. Here he is relaxing between bites.
Again, another picture to where Ethan looks like he is being squeezed to death!
Hopefully all of our sickness is near over. I cooked home-made lasagna and rolls for dinner and we had a great night. The heating element on our dryer went out today, one that matches our dryer is backordered until February 5th, so tomorrow I will be calling Sears to see what else we can do! I foresee me hauling laundry to my mother-in-law's to dry...hopefully not!



1 comment:

The Noltes said...

We hope you are all feel fine and all is right with your world tonight! Thanks so much for the updates. I am with you on that snake thing! I can't even look at pictures of them without grimacing and closing my eyes. Boys just love to 'scare' people with that stuff!
love,Susan