Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Fever?


Noah had a runny nose for a couple weeks, due to the fact that we could get maybe one drop of medicine down him. Ethan has had a runny nose this week and when I got home this evening, I had to give him children's ibuprofren because he was burning up! It seems to have worked, as he has been wild since!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Bless his heart!! Hope he feels better soon!! Does he hate taking meds? My boys LOVE their meds...I guess they have just gotten use to it (when you have to take Zyrtec every night). He looks soo sad!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he wants me to hold him!!!!

Missy

The Burks Bunch said...

Cargile-you're kidding, right? Noah HATES meds...we always try to get it in the form of a shot, because he would rather have that...can you believe it?? Ethan is fine with meds-except Omnicef-it tastes GROSS!

Missy-yes, he does want you to hold him. He's all yours tonight while we're eating at Jo's haha.