Friday, December 28, 2007

What we have been doing...

We have been very busy the past couple of weeks. I have not done very well of keeping my blog up-to-date. The Farthing Boys' have updated blogs almost daily, so I am trying to do better!

Last week, Timmy got an early Christmas present. He has driven a 1996 Chevrolet Camero since 1995. He ordered it brand new 12 years ago and LOVED his car! However, it decided to die on him on his way to work from lunch last week. Now, he is finally the owner of a truck. He has wanted one for years, and finally drives an Avalanche. I love the new car smell and wish I had a new one, too. Oh well, maybe some day...

Sunday nights after church we have eaten at Jack's restaurant the past couple of weeks. Last Sunday night, several people were eating there from another church. They were older and one of the men pulled out his harmonica and started playing Christmas songs. I, of course, was snickering with Timmy's cousins, until I realized Noah was dancing next to the man!!! Then, he requested that the man play "I'll Fly Away" and sang with the group! Here is a picture of him, face in hands, watching in awe the man with the harmonica:
Ethan loves bath time! He laughs and kicks and is almost bigger then his bath tub! He now weighs 14 pounds and is 24 inches long! He is almost out of 0-3 month clothes and moving right in to 3-6 months clothes and size 2 diapers! I just love him! He is such a happy and good baby! He goes to bed every night by 10 and most days sleeps until after 8!
I hope all of you have a very happy new year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Ethan is a good sleeping baby!!
That Noah loves his music!! What a doll! And Congrats to Timmy on the new truck! Way to Go!

Thanks for whatever updates you have time to do, Cameron!
We check on your blog most days just to see if you have a new post. We love you!

Matt said...

Congrats on the new car!

Noah needs a harmonica in his band!

The Dukes said...

Do we get to see a picture of the truck? Please let us know if Timmy would like huge lettering spelling out J&S Coffee for the side of it. Joe loves his truck and doesn't want to ever be without one now.

The Burks Bunch said...

I will have to take a picture...I personally would love a decal :)! I still haven't gotten David to get me another UK decal, since I traded my truck 2 years ago! GO CATS!

The Dukes said...

I meant to add that I love Esam's baby power fist in the last photo. Keep up the good sleeping, little man!