Our biggest accomplishment recently????????????????? ETHAN IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!! Yes, that is right. For almost 2 weeks now, Ethan is sleeping any where from 7-9.5 hours at night. Noah slept all night at 7 weeks and now Ethan started at 8.5 weeks. Awesome! I cannot believe we got lucky enough to have 2 kiddos on some semi-normal sleep schedule. I also have the boys napping at the same time in the afternoons. This afternoon, however, I have one asleep in his bed and Ethan still has not awoken from church this morning. He is still in the carrier, but it is next to his crib! This, I am most proud of!

Ethan had his 8 week checkup Friday before last and he weighed in at a whopping 13.1 pounds and 23 inches long! He is in excellent health and all his tests are normal. This is an answered prayer! Noah and Nanna accompanied us to his 8-week check up so Noah and I could get our flu shots, as well. Noah did not cry at all...my arm hurt for 2 days! Ethan has grown and changed so much over the past 10 weeks, it is hard to believe. He just goos and coos and laughs! I just love it when his eyes light up! For now, he is a total mama's boy. That is nice, considering Noah is all about his Daddy! I will savor this, for now.
Here are some pictures from Friday of Noah in his superstar glasses and then, of course, "Efan" had to try them on too.

Lastly, here is my all-time favorite picture of Noah on his Poppa's tractor:
I hope everyone is doing well! This is all of the updates I can think of for now. I will not wait as long before my next post! Love you all~~~
3 comments:
The superstar glasses really accentuate these young mens' eyes wonderfully. The lenses are so pristine, it's like one boy could reach right through and poke another boy in the eye, like Moe does to Curly. But, I hope that doesn't happen.
Wow, Esam really does look just like Noah in that carseat pic. Congrats on the schedule alignment, that is not easy! I know, I've been doing it from day one.
Cameron, we are so proud of your career and the wonderful place where you work! Congratulations on the promotion! I just know everyone there will love having you as boss!! No kidding!!!
We have been waiting for an update on the Burks Bunch! Thanks for doing that for us! We miss you.
Post a Comment