Another Concert Performed by None Other than: Noah!!!
Noah makes up new songs almost daily. Today he was performing for us. I have attached the video. Please note that he starts singing with the word 'Jesus' and it quickly turns in to the word 'snow flake'...Prepare yourselves to be awed...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sing, Noah, Sing! I think he may be the Billy Ray Cyrus of his generation! Or is it Justin Timberlake!! Anyway, I like his style and when a man gets tired, he just sits himself down! love, Susan
Mommy don't you know that it is impolite to laugh while someone is performing. I can't quite get all the words but I am sure he knew exactly what he was saying. Love to you all, Nanna
Cameron,a little respect for the song please?!? I don't think it was a comedy number, the lyrics seemed pretty serious. Dude needs a guitar strap something awful, but he does really well after collapsing into singer-songwriter mode. Maybe he just needs a good guitar stool.
looking good noah! Someone must get Ethan some drums soon to add to this band.
6 comments:
Sing, Noah, Sing!
I think he may be the Billy Ray Cyrus of his generation! Or is it Justin Timberlake!! Anyway, I like his style and when a man gets tired, he just sits himself down!
love, Susan
That was a great concert and I especially liked the maternal laughter at the end! Noah, you are a fantastic singer and so talented with that guitar.
Mommy don't you know that it is impolite to laugh while someone is performing. I can't quite get all the words but I am sure he knew exactly what he was saying.
Love to you all,
Nanna
Thanksgiving pictures please!!!
Cameron,a little respect for the song please?!? I don't think it was a comedy number, the lyrics seemed pretty serious. Dude needs a guitar strap something awful, but he does really well after collapsing into singer-songwriter mode. Maybe he just needs a good guitar stool.
looking good noah! Someone must get Ethan some drums soon to add to this band.
Post a Comment