



Finally...another post! My camera battery was the problem, so we are up and running again. However, this did not happen until yesterday, so I am waiting on pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes to be emailed to me in order to post them here! I will shortly!
Ethan continues to eat constantly and grow! He has gotten so big, so fast! No more newborn diapers, or outfits! Only size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes, for now!
The time is flying by and a I cannot believe Ethan is 1 month old tomorrow! We still have not officially gotten him out in public and are waiting until Thanksgiving to do so. However, Noah still managed to contract the stomach bug and throw up while we were trick-or-treating. Very exciting. Needless to say, we made it to 3 houses. Oh well...better luck next year! We had absolutely 0 trick-or-treaters, ourselves. I am VERY disappointed and now have candy running out of my ears. More for Noah to sneak!
Will post Halloween pics soon!
Enjoy these of Noah being such a good big brother!
3 comments:
It was good to get to see my boys. Give them both kisses and hugs from Poppa and I.
Love, Nanna
Yeah!! The Burks Bunch is back!!
Oh my goodness! That Ethan is getting so big! When I saw him yawning, it made me yawn, too!
Noah looks like he is taking good care of his baby brother! I hope Noah is feeling better today. It is no fun having a sick little one!
Much love from Colorado,
Susan
So glad new pictures are up! Ethan is so big! He must be a good eater and it can only help that he gets extra love and care from Noah.
Post a Comment