Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ethan's 1st Sound: GOO!

Ethan is developing the sweetest personality. He has started seeing lights and finally enjoys sitting in his bouncy seat and swinging in his swing! He will lay in both for several minutes watching the lights and hearing the music. He made his first sound this week. It is the sweetest "goo" you have ever heard! I have posted a video of Ethan lying in his bouncy seat this morning. If you listen closely, you will hear his noises! ~C











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on him again on Thurs. Be sure to get here early because we will have to share him at Aunt Becky's house.

Love you all,
Mother

Anonymous said...

That smile is precious! And those huge, beautiful eyes! Thank you for posting that video, Cameron!
Have fun on Thanksgiving at Aunt Becky's house!
love, Susan

The Dukes said...

He is adorable! Do you hear that music when the seat isn't even turned on? I STILL hear the music from our aqua bouncer when I'm in the shower sometimes and it is put away in the closet. Those little sounds are so sweet, how fast they grow!

Anonymous said...

Liz, Can you believe our girls each have two boys! It is hard to believe! We are blessed! I love my Kentucky and Tennessee peeps!
love, Susan

The Burks Bunch said...

Sarah-I actually caught myself humming this song at the grocery last night! The Led Zeppelin and Boys II Men days are over...only "If You're Happy and You Know It" for me!

Matt said...

Let's not kid ourselves, they were Achy Breaky days for you Cameron.