Here are all of the cousins on Timmy's side. Can you spot the sea turtle?
This is the cutest sea turtle ever! His costume was way to big and he wore it for a total of 10 minutes! Worth every penny!!
My little monsters!!!!I finally have some Halloween pictures. Ethan is much bigger since this picture, but still as cute! This coming week will be Ethan's first real week of outings. We are travelling to Kentucky Thursday morning, will be back in Henderson Thursday afternoon and are taking Ethan to church for the first time Sunday night! Finally!!! He will be introduced to the public outside of family and doctors! Time is flying by and I cannot believe my newborn is almost 7 weeks old and my other baby will be 4 in May!
I hope to post before Thanksgiving, but if I don't get to it, everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I am so thankful for 1)My Christian family 2) our friends 3) our health and the boys health 4)ALL of our blessings!
Oh---and the best part about this coming week: Friday is SHOPPING day and then we get to decorate for Christmas!!!!
4 comments:
Cameron, Those boys are so cute!! And yes, you have many blessings in your life! We count you and your peeps as a blessing in ours!!
Much Love from Colorado,
Susan
Have a safe trip to Kentucky! Don't buy too much on BUY NOTHING DAY, Cameron!
www.adbusters.org/bnd
jmn
What great costumes, where did you find them?
I know you are excited for Esam to meet the world. Take pictures so we can see documentation of his first fun ventures outside the home!
Hi Sarah! I actually purchased the costumes online at disney.com. They are separate from the actual Disney Store, so if you look for Halloween costumes in September, you can get them for half the price...and then re-sell them at consignment sales for almost what you paid for them! Or, do like me and keep them and think that Ethan might possibly wear the same costumes as Noah did...who knows??
Post a Comment