
I forgot to mention on an earlier post: Noah is quite the comedian. His oldest joke, you might ask? "Q: What is a bear without socks? A: Bearfoot!" I think he copied Little Bill, but he doesn't mind.
The other day while Noah was sick he constantly tried to go in to Ethan's room where we were keeping Ethan and myself sequestered. Finally, I tried to explain that Ethan is a baby and babies have to go to the hospital if they get really sick. Noah, with the most serious expression on his face asked, "To bring back a little girl?" I didn't realize that Noah only associates the hospital with babies and seriously thought we would just go and pick up a sister. If that were the case, Nanna and Poppa would have gotten us that for Christmas 2 years ago!
I promise to post Halloween pics soon!
Have a great week!
~C
5 comments:
What a little sweetie. According to mom and dad, when A.J. was born, I asked to trade him for a little girl in the nursery at the hospital. I BEGGED the nurses, so of course, that's where babies come from. :) We can pick whatever we want. You guys are so blessed and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to see Noah all grown up and meet Ethan!!!! Give them hugs from me. Love ya!!!!
Yes, that would be so convenient! And I would be thinking of that gift for Sarah and Joe in a few years!!
Noah is one smart cookie! Hope he is feeling better and no one else is sick!
I've been told that Matt wanted to take me back to the hospital about two hours after my arrival home. It is my understanding he just wanted to return me, not exchange me.
Maybe Cameron and I will both get our girls at the same time. We'll have to see...
Sarah, you just have twins again (girls) and I will take one. That will work best for us. Thanks in advance :)
I am totally up for those twin girls, but I'm afraid that if you wanted to take one of them after their birth you would not be able to pry her from my swollen, loving hands! Sorry to put that crimp in your plans, but I'm glad you guys had it all worked out! Thankfully I think the Stuber Brood has taken care of the two sets of twins gig. How often can that happen, really?
Post a Comment