

Everything is finally running semi-smoothly at our house!! We are getting used to life with 2 kiddos and Noah seems used to the fact that his baby brother is here to stay! I did walk in to our bedroom tonight to find Noah "helping" Ethan out of his swing. Full headlock. No lie. I almost died, but was reassured by Noah that he was "Just helping with Efan."
My camera is acting very strange and I am having to take it to be worked on. I have only had it for 4 weeks. I am not very happy about that...therefore, I am posting a week old pic of Noah for this post...so handsome. I love this picture of Ethan in the hospital...he no longer uses a pacifier, but I loved it when he did!
We have commented several times since Ethan has come how big Noah looks. My baby now looks like a little man!
Ethan's 2 week check up was Friday. At birth, he weighed in at 7 pounds 5 ounces. 2 weeks later....9 pounds 4 ounces! He was 19.5 inches at birth and is now 22 inches long. His Daddy is VERY pleased about that! I cannot believe it! He is only 2 ounces (yes, I said 2 ounces) smaller than Noah was at BIRTH. He has gotten big, fast!
We are all doing great! I love having 2 kids...Tonight is Ethan's first night in his big boy crib. We purchased a video monitor, as the nursery is across the house. I am hoping he sleeps well, so we can all sleep well! Will post the status of his sleep later.
That is all I have for now....oh...the dr. said we can't take Ethan anywhere other than grandparents/family house for 5 more weeks, because of the weather! YIKES! We all have to get flu shots (except for Ethan, of course) next week. Yuck.
Take care, Cameron
7 comments:
What adorable little boys you have; we don't mind "old" pictures, we just like to see them!
So glad Ethan is packing on the weight, he must be a good eater and that can only mean that the sleeping will get better and better!
I hope you can get your camera fixed or replaced soon so that we can see pictures more often. It has been over a week since Poppa and I have seen our boys.
Love,
Nanna
Everybody is looking good. Hopefully you can get that camera fixed soon, did some formula get spilled in there?
:'>
walk around block,
jmn
Hey Cameron,
We just returned from New Orleans and even though it is late and we meed tp get ip early, we had to see those Burks Bunch! I missed my blogging each day! I just may have to get a laptopt to take with us everywhere we go!
love the comments make on the blogs! You go GreatAunt Liz and Great Uncle Judge! Cousins Cameron, Timmy, Noah and Ethan will be celebrated, too. We are all in this family of love!
Hey Cameron,
I was so tired last night! I forgot to put my name on that comment!
We miss you all!
love, Susan
WOW, I can't wait to watch Ethan grow like I have with Noah. And look at Noah, what a little man. You two ought to be so proud. You've got a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you guys. Love you bunches!!! Sarah
Post a Comment