Monday, December 24, 2007

O Christmas Tree(s)

As Timmy the elf is frantically helping Santa, I thought I would take advantage and post while I am at my 'watch station' i.e. the study outside of Noah's bedroom.


I will never forget mine and Timmy's first Christmas together. I had to get the perfect (artificial) tree and bought one a foot bigger than we needed at our first house.



Then Noah came along and I had to get a smaller one for his room, so he could have his own tree!


Now, 7 years later, we have a third small Christmas tree that Ethan can call his own!


It is hard to believe that Timmy and I have been married for 7 years on January 6th! Two and a half years later, Noah Spencer was born on May 20, 2004. Three years after that, October 2, 2007, we were blessed with Ethan Samuel!


I have so much to be thankful for---especially my boys! I love Timmy, Noah and Ethan and am so glad we have each other!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful Christmas trees, Cameron! I know you love all your boys and I think they are so very thankful to have YOU! Starting a family with your own traditions at Christmas begins a lifetime of memories for your sons and that is a special gift from Mom and Dad to their children. Merry Christmas and Happy Brand New Year!!
love, Susan

The Dukes said...

I love those little trees, what a great idea. Where did you buy yours?
We have a 9 ft tree courtesy of Gran and Grandad that we've managed to keep upright this Christmas but I think in another two years or so the Dukes could handle one in their room without tearing it apart. Wishful thinking, maybe?

The Burks Bunch said...

Both of the trees came from Gilliam Thompson furniture store in Mayfield. Every Thanksgiving, Mother and I go there to stock up on Christmas decorations, because they have an open house that time of year and all decorations are half off. It is wonderful!

Definitely wishful thinking on the boys staying out of their tree! Noah has not bothered his until this year. Now he has only ornaments on his tree that I got for $1 at Big Lots!