




Timmy, Noah and I had lots of fun in the kitchen Tuesday night! While I made candy to send to the dealership, Timmy and Noah made a gingerbread house! Noah says it is the "best gingerbread house, ever!" They were very particular where all the gummies went and Noah decorated the windows and door all by himself!
3 comments:
That Timmy is one special Dad!! He makes doing GingerBread House duty look like lots of fun!! And what a fabulous job of it, too!
It is obvious Timmy and Noah both took that task VERY seriously. Wow, what concentration. What I see is a house full of choking hazards, but that's from my trying-to-keep-two-ten month-olds-alive perspective. Did Noah get to eat it today?
I couldn't bear to take apart the gingerbread house for Noah to eat! After all of the Christmas candy and some left over Halloween candy, Noah was too full for the gingerbread house! That is probably best, though, as there is no telling the germs that have landed on it the past few days!
Post a Comment