So, Wednesday night I decided to dress the boys dressier for church, so we could do Christmas card pictures. I took about 30 before finally getting a shot decent enough for our cards.
Okay Noah, a REAL smile, please!

Noah---please stop trying to hold Ethan by the neck...
Okay-now Ethan is falling...
Where did your brother go???????
Finally-30 minutes later and 4000 pictures later...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
5 comments:
These pictures are great, I love it! Boy, Esam has sure changed a lot since your last posts. Thanks for posting and twice so close together, I've been checking every day!
4000 pics is a big investment in time and space on your flash drive, not to mention trigger-finger stress -- but I guess it was worth it.
The pictures are great. Give them each a big hug and kiss from us.
Love,
Nanna
Oh Cameron!! Thank you so much for the cute Christmas photos! I am printing them out to send to my Mom!!
Hey! These are cute pictures! Noah and Esam have really grown since I saw them last!!! I cannot wait to see them at Christmas. Hope your family has a Merry Christmas!
Kelly
Post a Comment