Can you believe another year has gone by? So many things have changed for our family this year-the biggest is Ethan's arrival! I am looking forward to another year of concerts by Noah, chases throughout the house by Noah and by Daddy, meals together so I can hear Noah pray and thank God for his "mommy, daddy, efan, nanna, poppa, granny, aunt laura, uncle david and wes", Ethan learning more and more every day to laugh and giggle and goo---and soon to roll over, crawl and walk, for Timmy and I to share another year together---this year marks 10 together and 7 married! I have decided not to do a list of resolutions this year, as those usually get pushed aside by January 2nd. Instead, I vow to be the best wife, mother, daughter and friend that I can be! Happy New Year from our family to yours!
p.s. I have attached some of my favorite pictures from the past few months...enjoy!




2 comments:
Happy New Year Burks Bunch! We are excited to be able to watch Noah and Esam grow in 2008 through pictures and stories that you post on your blog. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us, we appreciate the time you take to do it!
Happy New Year to our dear Tennessee friends!! And Happy Anniversary to Cameron and Timmy!
We enjoy your blog so much and I feel like we know Noah and Ethan because of your beautiful photos and words! Thanks for the fun comments, Cameron and Liz!! Sometimes I can just hear Cameron's laughter and Liz's giggle coming through the internet!!
love, Susan
Post a Comment