hmmm...I have the monkey and I see the fan... This is great fun...


Perfect Landing!Ethan constantly watches Noah. If Ethan fusses, all I have to do is have Noah talk to him and it is only seconds before Ethan is either talking, laughing, or just watching intently. Tonight Ethan was very interested in what Noah was doing with his stuffed monkey.
What is HE doing, now??? I will have no part in this!

6 comments:
Yes!!Noah! A baseball scholarship or any scholarship for that matter!!
We know you will be transporting many kids to many games in the years to come!
Don't worry, Esam, pretty soon you'll be able to crawl over there and smack him- just wait until they start fighting, Cameron!
Nice arm, Noah, is there t-ball in your plans this summer?
Henderson doesn't have tball and with his bday being on the 20th of May (the cut-off is the 1st) he will be almost 6 before playin softball! However, he will be able to play soccer next summer!!!!
It is cute now when he throws things up on the ceiling fan but it gets old when you have to retreive things everyday. Remember how David was constantly getting articles of clothing hung up on the fan in his room. Just another way that he is like his Uncle David.
Love, Nanna
His favorite part is turning on the fan and watching the monkey fall off!
Post a Comment