He loves playing with his white board and chalk board!
And his brand new guitar that Santa brought...
I cannot get over how big Noah is now. He will be 4 in May! 4 YEARS OLD! He has become such an independent and smart little boy! Each night after prayers, Daddy takes Ethan to rock and I read books to Noah. Every night, for the past 17 nights, Noah wants to read "I Love You Forever". If you have not read that book, you have got to get it! I cry every time I read it to him. Tonight, however, Noah decided he would ready to Timmy and me. Of course, we assumed he would run through the book with a made up story. Not the case. Noah has memorized every word and read the entire book, no pages skipped, to us! Timmy did not know what to say, and I, of course, cried! I love this child!!!
2 comments:
I really wish Noah could come to the Dukes' cowboy birthday party in February, he would LOVE it! We'll have cowboy hats, bandanas and everyone is supposed to wear their boots, he would fit right in!
Mr. Noah is one smart little man!!
I love that book, too, Cameron!
It isn't easy being a parent, and you and Timmy are seeing some of the rewards of your hard work! Kudos and Applause from CO!
love, Susan
Post a Comment