It's been a while, I know....
Perhaps you have not heard of Laura's boyfriend, Wes. He is adorable and I love him. However, my love for him does not eliminate him from the initiation in to the Stark and now the Stark/Burks family...
Each Christmas, at mother and daddy's (nanna and poppa for some), someone receives a crocheted cell phone/water bottle holder that my dad bought at an auction (it is a long story, but it is hilarious)! Timmy received this lovely item 2 years ago, David received it from Timmy last year and this year the lucky recipient was Wes. Wes' first Christmas at my parents house. If that is not scary enough, receiving a crocheted cell phone/water bottle holder as a Christmas present and not knowing it is a joke is even worse! I could not wait for Christmas at my parents especially knowing Wes would be receiving the new gift---complete with a typed story by Mother about how she crocheted the cell phone/water bottle holder and how it served many purposes...it even holds loose change! Wes passed the initiation with flying colors!
Hmmm....what is in this box???


Act natural...this will all be over in a few minutes...
I cannot believe how strange my girlfriend's family is...I will wear it around my neck?
Welcome to the family, Wes!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment