Run, Run as fast as you can!You can't catch me! Na Na Na Boo Boo!Kids love a good game of chase!I have full confidence that Ethan will not go to kindergarten with his pacifier! Really!(I saw that tag line!)
So...who won?I see the startI see the raceBUT I don't see who won.I've got money riding on this! LOLDo I need to be the bad guy that stole Ethan's Pacifiers or at least be blamed for it after you throw them out?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Run, Run as fast as you can!
You can't catch me! Na Na Na Boo Boo!
Kids love a good game of chase!
I have full confidence that Ethan will not go to kindergarten with his pacifier! Really!
(I saw that tag line!)
So...who won?
I see the start
I see the race
BUT I don't see who won.
I've got money riding on this! LOL
Do I need to be the bad guy that stole Ethan's Pacifiers or at least be blamed for it after you throw them out?
Post a Comment