Here are a few pictures of Noah's first day of Kindergarten. He did really well. So did I. He will go back to officially start on Friday...today was more of a 'meet the teacher' type of morning. I am really dreading it, but attempting to be positive about it! I will post more pics on Friday...


Noah and his cousing Trinity. Thankfully they are in the same class!

Awww...such a handsome boy!

Looks just like his Daddy!

I just love this boy!

And really...how cute is his back pack!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE that back pack! And I am so proud of you, Mom!!
Noah will have lots of tales to tell about all the kids at school and the fun things they do!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
I love the backpack, too!! I can't believe that boy is in school. He was JUST BORN, what happened?!
I see how you water your plants. LOL
Take a close look at the picture where Noah's back is to the camera. (Second to last picture).
I had to point it out.
Greg, I do not see anything!! Cameron I think Noah will do fine (Friday) there won't be as many parents around!!!
Post a Comment