Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Guess What We Have?


Joy actually convinced me to not knock down the bird's nest that was built on our front porch. Several weeks later...we have baby birds! Noah and Ethan are thrilled. I, however, think birds are terribly disgusting. The things we do for our children...




3 comments:

Matt said...

Like that disgusting Toucan Sam or our majestic national bird?

Big Bird and H. Ross Parrot from Sesame Street?

You must cringe when "Free Bird" comes on the radio!

Michael Jackson is somewhere singing a sad version of "Rockin' Robin" over this...

The Noltes said...

We have had so many nests through the years and I have learned to get to them at the early stages of construction. They make a terrible mess! Birdies are cute, yes, but they can live somewhere other than my porch!!

Sarah said...

Obviously I could not handle this, as I ran screaming and crying from bunnies. You are a braver woman than I!