Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Festivities!

Here's the birthday boy...

Granny brought cake since his actual birthday party was not until Friday!

We went ahead and gave him his big gift from us...Daddy picked it out and I have to say it is a pretty sweet bike!Noah just started riding without training wheels 2 weeks ago...I cannot believe he can already ride this bike! Riding is great. Stopping. Not so great.I really love how Ethan watches everything his big brother does! Here he is watching Noah ride his new bicycle for the first time.

Noah's party was great...fun was had by all, I hope! I love this picture of us! Noah's birthday cake turned out great!

Paul-Edward was on hand to help Noah blow out his candle!

Poppa could hardly contain himself with all of the excitement!

Again. Another great picture of the Nanna. She really is one hot mama! You cannot tell what she is doing, but she is actually in mid-sentence-telling Timmy NOT to take her picture!

Have I mentioned how much we-including the boys and Timmy-love Wes???!!!???
Presents were everywhere! Noah effortlessly ripped through every one!
Mommy even got in on the action! Ew. I cannot stand talking in the third person and I just did it...moving on...
Ethan is again watching his big brother open gifts...and munching on 'who knows'.

*Sigh* Sweet Aunt Laura. Gosh I love this girl! She is my favorite 21-year old on the planet! I cannot believe she is getting married on Monday! I will close now before I become even more emotional! Wedding post will be up in a few days!!!

No comments: