I have really missed Timmy grilling...I am SO glad he has grilled the past couple of nights!

Noah loves his treehouse...I love the fact that a great friend let us have it for F-R-E-E!

Yes...he is a ham.

Ethan loves the treehouse, too!


The boys...

We have had a very busy week! We had an open-house at Noah's new school Tuesday night and met the kindergarten teachers and toured his school. When one teacher asked Noah if he was ready for school he said, "No." When she asked him if he liked his pre-school he said, "No." *Sigh*
We are headed to KY in the morning to celebrate Mother's Day with Nanna. I am really looking forward to hanging out with she and Aunt Laura!
Oh-and by the way-if you are wondering why it has been so long since my latest entry? My newest obsession:

And...

I am a total addict...
2 comments:
Good pictures, Cameron. We have really enjoyed the nicer weather, too. We even had a marshmallow/hot dog roast in our backyard the other night!!!! Mark laughed at your fish - he said he remembered that you always had a beta fish at your desk at Agape!!:)
Timmy looks like a pro at the grill!
It is time for Mommy to talk positively about kindergarten: No tears when you do it, either :)
Noah will want to be a confident kindergartner not a sobbing kid rolled up in a ball waiting for parent pick-up!! You can do it, Cameron, I know you can!
love, Susan
Post a Comment