Noah and Ethan spent the week end at Poppa and Nanna's so that Timmy and I could get some birthday shopping finished (Yes. My baby will be 5 Wednesday). The original plan was for the boys to spend Friday night with Nanna and Poppa. Timmy and I had a great time shopping all over Jackson and then going to eat and to the movies. Saturday was very busy...Timmy finished the mulch, put together Noah's new, awesome, Tony Hawk bike-I will post pics after his birthday party-and some friends/family called and wanted adults only to go eat and to the movies. Could it be? Two nights in a row? Oh yes. Poppa and Nanna readily agreed to keep the kiddos for one more night. Needless to say, we left Tennessee early this morning to make it to church in Kentucky because we were missing the boys! Noah and Ethan had a great time and were exhausted. After sleeping all afternoon, we let the boys stay up a little later tonight. Which leads me to the highlight of my post and another
Noah Saying:
After going to bed at 9:30Noah (at 10:45 from his bed): "Daddy! Daddy!" Timmy: "Yes, Noah? Are you still awake?"Noah: "Yes. I have been playing paper, rock, scissors."How cute is that!!!!????? It's gonna be a loooong night....
No comments:
Post a Comment