Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Action Shots

Hmmm....I know my brother is swimming in the pool behind me...what can I do to amuse myself?

This water looks so pretty and clear. Let me get a closer look.


Yep. I am drinking it.

Sarah-did you totally freak out just now?

Here is adorable Noah. Pre-swim.
Total action shot. I am really proud of this one!!! He is swimming under water, floating, backwards floating and learned this all by himself!
*Laura's wedding pics will be posted soon!*

6 comments:

David and Trina Stark said...

Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to see you all again!

The Dukes said...

YES! Gross!

Thank goodness for the stellar swimming skills on display in the next photos- pulled me out of my stupor!

The Noltes said...

Cameron, don't you know you are supposed to keep your kids totally germ-free forever!! Come on!!

The Noltes said...

Noah is getting ready for vacation with all his swim practice! Please let him put his foot in the ocean, at least.;-)

The Burks Bunch said...

Maybe one toe...We'll see!

Anonymous said...

Poppa is still bragging on how good Ethan was this weekend.
Love, Nanna