Tuesday, June 9, 2009

As I Am Listening Ethan Sing Himself To Sleep...

I think I will post some pics really quick!

The boys are having so much fun playing outside this summer! I will have to take pictures of Noah's legs...he has had tons of bicycle wrecks already this year! He is really riding his new bicycle well...and rides all of the time! I am seriously debating helmet and knee pads, even though he only rides in the driveway.

Ethan finally got in the pool last night! We have been working with him for days and he refuses to get in, but finally he buckled under the peer pressure and ended up having a great time with Noah! Thank goodness...we are leaving in 3 days for the beach (YAY!!!) and I did NOT want the pool/ocean (that is for Susan :)) to be a scream-fest!

We have been busy working out in the yard for the past several weeks. Timmy had a 'small' landscaping project that turned out wonderfully! I am very proud of that...of course, I haven't taken pictures of that, either! Wow. I am really slacking!

Enjoy the pictures of the boys swimming this week! That will be most of what is posted this summer, I am sure, since they are playing in the water/riding bikes constantly!



ADORABLE! I KNOW!!

1 comment:

The Noltes said...

I DO love the photos and the thought that those Tennessee boys may be able to taste that salt water even for a few minutes!
Next up, photos of Ethan without that pacifier! He has such a cute face and I'd like to see it more often! Maybe it could get 'lost' on vacation?? Oh, don't pay any attention to me-- he can go to high school with it if he wants ;~)