Every Friday is full of the same activities. For mommy they include cleaning, laundry and chasing boys. For Noah and Ethan it is just another day for playing. However, Ethan has started following Noah everywhere. He always wants to be beside him, no matter what he is doing. Here are a few examples: In the chair sharing snacks.

The good thing is that Noah does not seem to mind it at all! He often refers to Ethan as "puffy cheeks" and if Ethan is somewhere else in the house, Noah will holler, "Puffy Cheeks! Where are you?" and here comes Ethan! Noah asks only 45 times a day when Daddy will be home. He is very much a daddy's boy and always wants Daddy to hurry home so he can scare him from his hiding place and then they can wrestle. Ethan has started joining in the fun...

Lunch time, yes in pajamas, and Ethan insists on sitting at the table not in his booster seat, but beside his brother...

And finally Daddy is home and wrestling/chasing/madness continues!
Ahh....Fridays...it doesn't get much better than this!
2 comments:
I love Noah's shorts! I think I saw them at Old Navy today!
The Dukes talk about their Daddy all day long as well. One day Ian wanted to drive to Kansas City to bring Joe back.
I do love those shorts! I got them at Gap outlet last year and for the first time ever, Noah can actually still wear clothes from last season!
The boys both love their daddy...Noah is more of his daddy's boy and Ethan is all about his momma!
Post a Comment