Everything has been going as smoothly as possible with a 17-month old, little bit loud/wild/rowdy/ADORABLE, and a preschooler! Until tonight. Mommy is having a breakdown. I was going over Noah's checklist for preschool this week and making my shopping list:
- Kite for kite day. Check.
- Pictures for graduation slide show. Check.
- Tomorrow is cap and gown pictures for graduation. Check.
- Oh my gosh my child is GRADUATING. REALITY CHECK.
Noah: "What's wrong, mama?" Mama: "You are starting kindergarden this fall." Noah: "I don't want to go to kindergarden." Mama: "I don't want you to go to kindergarden." Whoops! Did I say that out loud? So much for encouraging words...oh well.
So, tonight's blog I am posting several pictures of MY BABY.
7 weeks:
1 year:
4 comments:
You have to stop doing posts like this, you're making us all cry!
I honestly don't know why a shot hasn't been invented that will keep them small forever. Somebody needs to get on that!
Our little loved ones need to grow up and have little loved ones of their own and so we can have new little loved ones: The cycle of life and yes, I know this cycle seems to go very fast to you. But just think of how we (who have our little loved ones turning 30 +) must feel!
Thank you for the sweet post!
love, Susan
Girl I know exactly how you feel!! My baby is 7!! But what keeps me going is the fact that they both are exploring all new things...and that is sooooo much fun to be a part of!! I cried like a baby when he graduated from pre-school, Kind. graduation, and then any musical or play -- in fact last night!! But they are tears of excitement -- I am loving watching what they are becoming!!
Gosh, I hate to know how you are going to feel when he goes off to college??????
Post a Comment