

Not much to report this week! Here are a couple of pics of the boys! Noah had preschool pictures today. I cannot believe he is going to be 5 in 3 months. He was worried about the other kids watching him while he was getting his picture made! He worries about the funniest things! I dressed him in a button down and khaki cargo pants and put jeans and tennis shoes in his back pack...but, he never changed, because he was afraid he would have to in front of the other kids and he "didn't want them to see his underwear!" How funny! I am not working on Fridays and I have absolutely LOVED another day at home with the kids! I cannot get over how old they are now and how fast time is flying by! It is supposed to be in the 70s here for the next couple of days, so I am really looking forward to spending lots of time this week end playing outside!
2 comments:
The wind is going to be blowing to much to play outside....it's a breeding ground for EAR INFECTIONS!!!!
I am so happy you can spend time each day with your children. You are making memories of the childhood they will remember. All adults draw on certain past experiences to reflect on their home life and lucky for you all, you will have many, many ways to recall your happy childhood in Tennesee.
Post a Comment