Friday, March 27, 2009

Ethan's Newest Trick...

We are so proud!

4 comments:

The Dukes said...

I'm impressed! I couldn't ever get Ian or Henry to hold just one in their mouth!

The Noltes said...

Ethan looks like he is wearing part of his outer space gear. You didn't tell us he was going on a shuttle mission!

Maybe he will wear them out faster if he chews on two at a time! Maybe Noah will have to help Ethan move up to 'big boy' status and give up his pacifier. Start working your magic, Big Brother Noah!!

love,Susan

Anonymous said...

We are impressed also. Does this say anything about the size of his mouth? Did he get that from his mother?
Love, Nanna

Greg Oliver said...

He's enjoying them pacifiers...ain't he? (Southern talk)

You can see the smile in his face and in his eyes. It looks like he is about to bust out laughing. I can see it now with both pacies flying in different directions.

Timmy taught him well!!!