Has it really been over a week since I posted???? We have battled the stomach virus, head colds, ear infections and head aches for the past 2 weeks. I am finally able to say that we are all better. ^fingers crossed^
Below are some pictures of the boys playing with Ethan's Learning kitchen. They love it! Not much has been going on in our exciting little world. We have stayed indoors and tried to keep warm! Mother and Daddy finally got power back today after 2 weeks of not having any! Bella was able to go home from the hospital earlier in the week and actually rolled over for the first time, yesterday!
Nanna kept Noah and Ethan Tuesday. They had not seen her (nor have I) for a few weeks, so it was great to get to spend time with her! Now that she and Poppa have their power back, I am already planning for the boys to go spend the night so we can have date night!
This is all I have! We are just hanging out and loving life!
3 comments:
So glad I got to see you guys last night, I really have miss ya'll.
I am trying to send a comment. I hope you have fixed it so I can. I guess you realized that you said Bella went home from the hospital. Give the boys hugs and kisses for me. I have seen that hairstyle on Ethan before.
Love, Nanna
Of course I have not realized it. I will never get it right!
Post a Comment