Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring Fever

Can you see them? We had unusually warm (70 degrees) weather this week end and the boys finally got to play outside. Noah is really too big for his tractor, but loved pulling Ethan around the yard!
Even Max got in on all of the fun.
Seriously. How cute is this!!??



6 comments:

The Dukes said...

Is that tractor battery powered?! That's awesome! Did Nanna find that?

The Burks Bunch said...

It is battery powered. We got it for Noah's 3rd birthday. It is wonderful~you can get it at Walmart or Toys R Us!!

The Noltes said...

So glad you got some outdoor fun this week. Ethan looks like he enjoyed following behind big brother Noah. It won't be long before Ethan is driving that tractor!
love, Susan

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I wish we could have been there. I can't wait till it is springtime and they can play outside here. We will have to get the yard cleaned up by then.
Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

We want a copy of the picture of Noah driving the tractor and Ethan in the trailer. Can you email it to us?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture. It is so cute. I hope I can get Poppa to print it out.
Love, Nanna