Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Fun, Teething, and Other Such

It's a little late, but here are some pictures of our Valentine's morning. I started by attempting to make heart-shaped, chocolate-chip pancakes. Needless to say, they were just chocolate-chip pankcakes.The boys had a good time opening their valentines gifts from mommy and daddy. Noah immediately started his many 'projects' with the craft things he got.


Ethan laid around alot last week and ran some fever. We know he had an ear infection, but he is also cutting several teeth.
Finally, the child has some teeth to chew with!



He loves it when I pry his mouth open and look at his teeth while taking pictures!


4 comments:

The Noltes said...

Teething is a terrible chore and it isn't fair that little ones have to go through it. Maybe Ethan will now get a break from that pain for while, at least.
Happy Valentine's Day to the Burks!
love, Susan

The Noltes said...

Where did you get that quote from Marc Brown? I saw it when I first got to this post, and now I don't see it.
Susan

The Burks Bunch said...

It's back on...I was messing with my blog. I googled "brother quotes" and it was one of the first ones. I love it!

Greg Oliver said...

I've been watching my mailbox and I have yet to receive my "heart" shaped pancakes.

Oh and I have yet to get the lasagna you said you were sending. lol

Lastly, I'm waiting for the Noah Dance lessons as well.

Are you sure you are sending to the right address? Bahahaha!!!!

BTW, I also have my own blog. There's not much, but it's at blog.gregoliver.net