It has been a few days since I actually typed much on my blog, and my camera battery died earlier in the week (I have the camera that requires the most expensive batteries ever) so I finally got new ones. We have always known, but have especially noticed lately, how much Noah 'knows'! We came home the other day and Noah started talking about the "airplane that landed on the water and
everyone was safe." He also informed us that night that "a little boy got his tongue stuck on a pole and 'they' had to pour hot water over it to get it off!" Both stories on the news that day. Oh! And funny story! Timmy had a tooth extracted last week. Before going to the dentist's office he ran home to change clothes. Noah asked him where he was going and Timmy tried to explain to him why he was having a tooth extracted and what all was involved with that. When he told Noah that he was having a shot in his mouth Noah jumped up and exclaimed, "I am going to go brush my teeth!" Just like that!
Ethan has gotten to where as soon as he wakes up in the morning he squeals and laughs until someone comes in to get him out of his crib. It is really the cutest thing. The very first thing (after diaper change) that he does is hunt for his brother. He follows Noah everywhere-including the bathroom, which usually ends up in disaster.
Below are a few pictures of what we have been doing the past couple of days:
Noah is still wearing too-small pajamas. Why? He just cannot LET GO! You would think his mommy would put too small clothes in totes in the attic. Yeah, right!
We still find ourselves asking several times throughout the day "Ethan? Where is your pacy?"

Ethan is still getting bucked off his horse.

Here Ethan is kissing his giraffe, Hollie. Noah named her, of course!

Timmy said for me to be sure and tell
Nanna that this picture is just for you!!!!
3 comments:
How funny...Carson still wears PJs that are WAY to small, but he will not give them up!! Sounds like you all are having fun....and looks like Noah is watching the news with Granny!!!
So sorry for Timmy's dental woes! I know what a pain that can be! Why is it so hard to give up a favorite, comfy pair of jammy pants! We all feel that way, Noah!
love, Susan
I'm glad that Nanna asked for that picture of Cameron and her boys! I love it and I copied it to my hard drive!!
love, Susan
Post a Comment