


Ethan has grown even more! He weighed over 14 1/2 pounds and was 24 inches long at his check up last Friday. He loves his pacifier and his mommy! His favorite thing right now is watching his big brother. That is very exciting! We are really working on getting him to roll over...as soon as it happens (Timmy promises he saw him do it in his crib...I 'think' I saw it on his monitor, but now I am not so sure) I will video and post. Ethan is the happiest baby! He reminds me so much of Noah, and yet his is so different! He sleeps very well and is now eating almost 7 oz. per bottle. We have been blessed with friends who are able to give us free formula! That is wonderful! I plan on going completely to formula at the end of February. Timmy and I will be going on a reunion trip to Atlanta to meet up with several of our friends from college. I cannot wait. However, it will be the first time Ethan will be spending the night (2 to be exact) away from home and I am not looking forward to that at all! I know Nanna and Poppa are excited! Enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
cute!
That Adidas outfit is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I am so jealous of Ethan's pacifier love! I did everything I could over here to promote that and they still found those blasted thumbs.
aawwww!! What a Cutie Pie!
I know it will be hard for you to leave your boys but it is good for parents to get away for a quick vacation occasionally. Have fun in Atlanta, Cameron and Timmy!
Post a Comment