Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yes....It's True....

This is what I saw when I came out of the clinic Thursday.

What I am not showing you is a picture of the 12 dead roses I received.
I did, however, receive these cute balloons with 2 animals-one for each boy!




The best part? Timmy surprised me at the Spaghetti Store with my family and friends for a surprise party! I would have taken my camera, had I known, but I thought it was just us!
So, yes, I am 30. And yes. I hated turning 30. But, it really isn't so bad!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed Tae-bo to come to your surprise party, and in about a year and a few months I will be thirty!!!

Angie said...

LOL!! Love the pictures of the car!! That is great! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!! Thirty isn't too bad!! Loved the Easter pictures too!!