Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Week Gone By...Etc...

I'm going to try and update you guys, all my followers :), on what all has been going on in our little lives this week! First and foremost, I have a prayer request for all of you. A good friend of mine from years ago, Amanda Middleton Brimm lost her husband, Jeb, suddenly Monday to bacterial meningitis. What they thought was a simple sinus infection turned into her losing her husband in a matter of hours. They have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl, Sophie Grace. Please pray for Amanda and Sophie. This has been a burden all week for me. Just realizing how short life really is. I honestly cannot imagine being in that situation and know that I could not do it without knowing I had people praying for me. So please do this for Amanda.

The boys have been keeping us on our toes. The weather has been pretty decent and they both LOVE being outside! I am really excited about the summer and seeing them playing outside together and in the sprinkler and pool!

Here a a few pictures we took today:

Finally, a half-way decent shot Timmy took this afternoon!
Every time I take a picture this little one does this:
He is looking more and more like a boy and less and less like my baby...

A pretty good pic of the duo together.
This is what Ethan's hair looked like after his nap this afternoon. At least his eyes are open in this picture!

2 comments:

The Noltes said...

Hi Cameron,
I am so sorry about your friend Amanda. She and Sophie will need many prayers to get them through their days and nights. I will remember them and pray for their comfort and strength.
love, Susan

Anonymous said...

It looks like the pictures are probably great but they are so dark on our computer, we cannot see them. I don't know if our computer is the problem or not. Give the boys hugs for us.
Love, Nanna