Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Part II...

We had a great time Saturday night making our Easter bunny cake. Timmy did a really cute job on his ears!



The Easter bunny was very good to Noah and Ethan! I bet he (or she) worked very hard putting these Easter baskets together!
I really should have thought harder about waking Ethan up to see what he had gotten...they were both tired...obviously...
Which eventually led to this...

'Uncle' Wes and Aunt Laura were great sports at helping the kids hunt Easter eggs... Even though it was freezing! Wonder where Nanna's jacket is? I will say I was not as cold...

Aunt Laura's 'I am freezing' pose.

Fortunately Jaron shared his boggin.
Ethan was more in to Aunt Laura's car keys than the egg hunt.
But his cousing Maddox was all about it! Seriously. Is there any thing much cuter than a baby in a tie? This child is adorable!!!!
Noah and Jaron played so well together!
And I will say, Noah was an angel today! Sort of made up for his brother's crying/whining, etc...

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great except for the one on me. I had no idea you would put it on your blog. But I guess I should have known better.
Nanna

The Burks Bunch said...

Yes you should have. And it is a cute pic!!!! Too bad you were so cold!

Anonymous said...

Love the Easter pics, and kelly's easter bunny cakes were good! And LOVE the hair Easter morning!!! TIP from another mother: LET THEM GET UP ON THERE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Noltes said...

Thanks for the great photos!
It looks like spring in KY. I miss it.
love, Susan