Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Vacation


























We had a great time in Gulf Shores this year! Noah swam very well with his swimmies and tried to convince Nanna to get in the deep end of the pool so he could teach her to swim too! I fought the urge to post pics of Poppa and Nanna in their very skimpy bathing suits. Hopefully one year all of the Noltemeyers and the Starks can get together for a huge fun and wild summer vacation at the beach!!!!!

4 comments:

The Noltes said...

Your vacation looks like it was fun in the sun! The boys look like they enjoy the water and the beach! I can just imagine the scene with all the Starks, Burks, Farthings and Noltes!! What a group! It does sound like fun! I wish Gulf Shores didn't include plane rides and rental cars for us!
love from Colorado,
Susan

Angie said...

So glad you are back blogging...sounds like yall had a fun vacation!! Glad to hear that Noah like pre-school. Barrett starts pre-school next week on T/Th from 9:15-11:45. So, that gives me time to volunteer at Carson's school. So, when did you go back to work? Hope all is well!!

The Dukes said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging, too, I missed seeing pictures of Noah and Ethan and so did Ian and Henry!

We'll have to think about that Gulf Shores vacation. Most of our "vacations" are to Colorado, St. Louis and Louisville...doesn't leave much time or money for travel elsewhere!

David and Trina Stark said...

Your boys are so precious. David and I can't wait to see you all.