Aren't they so adorable!!!??? Meet the cutest baby girls in the world! David and Trina's babies!!!
Isabella "Bella" Lynn
I think I have the girls straight in these pictures...Nanna, you may have to correct me! Aren't they doll-babies! I love them!!! ~A very Proud Aunt~
5 comments:
Cameron, you are right! Those are cute doll-babies! I hope you got to hold them, too!
Love from Colorado,
Susan
Um.......so, just every time you see Bella written, swap it with Ava. Every time you see Ava written, swap it with Bella.
Then you will have it right!
Love,
David
Yeah, David & Trina, not the "amp" etc.
Whatever.
They are the cutest baby girls ever though....At least thats right!
Love,
David
Whoops...I can't change it now though people will look at your comment and get more confused. So I will leave it...oh well. Maybe one day I will get it right...
You wanted our email?
eponymous@ownmail.net
By the way, its located on the blog, silly.
Post a Comment