Thursday, September 4, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe how big Ethan has gotten? 11-month stats: 19 pounds, 28 inches long. Ethan says "Daddy, Ma-ma, No-No, Na-Na, Bye-Bye" he waves, gives love and shakes his head NO. He has 4 teeth and is in to EVERYTHING---especially his brother's room!

I am so excited to be updating my blog! We finally ordered another computer and I have several updates! Many changes have occurred at our home over the summer. I stayed home with the boys for several weeks and am now working for a clinic 4 miles from home. I love my new job and I love being minutes from home! I will make several posts over the week end including our summer vacation, Noah's first day at preschool, Ethan walking (sort of)...and many other things! We believe in manual labor at the Burks House. Never to young to start washing vehicles...
Thelicense plate on the back of my truck may say Tennessee, but I know where my roots are...


I will be posting over the next few days, so stay tuned!


Hope everyone is doing well! Love, Cameron












4 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

Welcome back!

The Noltes said...

So glad to have you back on the blogisphere! I have been checking on you each day hoping to find you there!

I can not believe how big Ethan is now! And Noah in preschool! Oh, my! Those boys are growing up!
love from Colorado,
Susan and Don

sarah0247 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah0247 said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!! I CHECK IT ALL THE TIME HOPING TO SEE YOUR SWEET FACES AND HERE YOU ARE!!! I'm glad you are back with mucho updates!!!!! LOVE YA!!!