Noah and Daddy, Granny and Mommy on his important day!
Yes it is true...Noah is in preschool. He goes to Sonshine Kids every Tuesday and Thursday. In the beginning, he did not want to go. He was very scared. At the introduction night his teacher introduced herself to Noah and all Noah said was, "Hey" then his bottom lip started quivering. That broke my heart. He cried for a couple of days, but now he loves school. He comes home telling all about the ones who do not stay on green light-which is always interesting conversation at the dinner table as I hold my breath and hope he is not one of them (so far so good). Noah is learning Bible memory verses and has started writing his name. I cannot believe my baby is in a structured environment...a school...full of germy stuff and people mommy does not know! Thankfully, Noah is in class with his favorite cousin Trinity. That helps! If I am this worked up over a 2-day preschool, can you imagine what kindergarden is going to do to me? Yikes!
2 comments:
Cameron,
As a former kindergarten and first grade teacher, I ask you to take your 'break down' into the hall away from your child and the whole class! It is hard enough to comfort the children without having to deal with hysterical Mothers, too. Please put a happy face when you drop off and collect your child. Please forward this to The Dukes' Mom. Thank you.
love, Susan (Mrs. Nolte)
You will fall apart over kindergarten. So will I!
Post a Comment