Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Burks Bunch Returns

We are back! It has been over a month! Things have been crazy around the Burks house! I have taken up taebo 3 nights a week and between that, work, church and family I have really let this blog slip! Below is a video from a couple of weeks ago of Ethan rolling over. Can you believe how big he is?! He is in the 50-75th percentile on everything! All of his blood work is normal and we now are going to LeBonheur every couple of months! Another answered prayer!


Noah got to enjoy snow for the first time last week end. My camera has been on the fritz (another part of the reason I am behind) the past couple of weeks, so I did not get any digital pictures! He had a wonderful time. He made snow angels and he and daddy threw snow balls at all of the neighborhood kids!


I am so ready for spring to be here. I am tired of the boys being cooped up in the house! Noah is ready to play outside and I am ready to work in the flower beds and yard!


I hope everyone is doing well. I promise not to get this far behind again!


C

2 comments:

Matt said...

Happy to see the return the The Bunch.










jmn

The Noltes said...

Boy, oh, Boy!!
Did we miss you, Cameron!!
But we know how busy your life must be, so don't worry about the blog!!
We are so happy when you do find time to post!!
love, Susan